Affects Version/s: 6.2.0 CE GA1
Component/s: Documents & Media
I am not able to use the Add Multiple Document feature.
I get "Please enter a value with a valid extension" followed by a list of extensions. The extension of the documents I am trying to add is in the extension list.
I can provide a screen capture if that would help.
Steps to reproduce
- Add the following to your portal-ext.properties:
- Go to Admin > Site Administration > Content > Documents and Media
- Click Add > Multiple Documents
- Attempt to add a file with an extension listed in the property added in step 1
- Notice that the upload is rejected and a message stating, "Please enter a value with a valid extension (.bmp,.css,.doc,.docx,.dot,.eot,.flv,.gif,.htm,.html,.jpg,.jrxml,.js,.map,.mp3,.mp4,.odb,.odf,.odg,.odp,.ods,.odt,.pdf,*.png,.ppt,.pptx,.rtf,.svg,.swf,.sxc,.sxi,.sxw,.tiff,.ttf,.txt,.vsd,.woff,.xls,.xlsx,.xml)." is shown.