Affects Version/s: 6.2.10 EE GA1, Master
Branch Version/s:6.1.x, 6.2.x
Backported to Branch:Committed
Similar Issues:Show 5 results
LPS-43683 Error while propagating the site logo from the site template to the site LPS-28027 Site template settings "logo" and "show site name" are not propagated to sites LPS-34894 Add an option to prevent site template logo propagating to sites LPS-47883 Site logo is disproportionate in mobile views LPS-43634 Uploaded site logo is cached and replaces default logo image when saves
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new site template
2. Go to Pages > Site Pages > Logo and add a new logo
3. Create new site based on the site template and enable propagation.
4. In the new site, go to Pages > Site Pages > Logo. Notice that the site logo is the same as in the site template (OK)
5. Select a new logo for the site and click save
6. Go back to the site template and perform any change (for example, add a new page.
7. Navigate back to the site and go to Pages > Site Pages > Logo
The custom site logo added in step 5 hasn't been modified.
The custom site logo added in step 5 has been replaced with the site template logo