Affects Version/s: 6.2.10 EE GA1, 7.0.0 M3
Component/s: Site Templates
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new site template
2. Go to Pages > Site Pages > Logo and add a new logo
3. Create new site based on the site template and enable propagation.
4. In the new site, go to Pages > Site Pages > Logo. Notice that the site logo is the same as in the site template (OK)
5. Select a new logo for the site and click save
6. Go back to the site template and perform any change (for example, add a new page.
7. Navigate back to the site and go to Pages > Site Pages > Logo
The custom site logo added in step 5 hasn't been modified.
The custom site logo added in step 5 has been replaced with the site template logo