Steps to reproduce
- create a site "Site1"
- add a page "page1" to "Site1"
- add two Web Content Display portlets to "page1" and add web content for each one
- have portlets in both column (2-column layout)
- customize the look and feel of the portlets to be borderless and have a custom title
- go to control panel -> site pages and export the public pages
- create a new site "Site2" and enable local live staging with page versioning enabled for both public and private pages
- import the lar for the public pages
- navigate to "Site2(staging)"
Actual behavior: only the portlet in the first column will be correct. The portlet in the second column will be empty and have default properties.
Expected behavior: both portlets will display their content with the correct look and feel.
This only happens if page versioning is enabled and if there is more than one portlet on the page. It is possible to reproduce this with any number of portlets (they do not have to be the same type). To simplify matters you can use the Web Content Display portlet
this issue does not happen in trunk because when we run the LayoutImportBackgroundTask the calls to the layout are not intercepted by the layoutStagingHandler.