Affects Version/s: 6.1.30 EE GA3, 6.1.X EE, 7.0.0 M3
Issue: Searching by a specific location that has "United" in the proper name will return all locations that have "United" in the proper name. For instance, if I search for United Kingdom, results for United Arab Emirates and United States will return in the search results.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Navigate to Control Panel > Users and Organizations
2. Select Add > Regular Organization
3. Name it UK Test and Save it.
4. Navigate back to Users and Organizations
5. Select "Actions" > Add Location for UK Test
6. In the form that opens, enter the following:
Name: UK Test Loc
Country: United Kingdom
7. Select Save
8. Follow steps 3-10, but this time create the Location for the United States or the United Arab Emirates.
9. Once the two locations are created, navigate to Control Panel > Users and Organizations
10. Select "Search All Organizations" and select "Advanced" search
11. Under the Country Dropdown, select United Kingdom
12. Select Search
Expected Result: Only UK Test Loc returns in the Search Results
Actual Result: UK Test Loc returns along with the Locations in the United States and United Arab Emirates.