Type: Regression Bug
Resolution: No Longer Reproducible
Affects Version/s: 6.2.0 CE GA1
Fix Version/s: 7.0.0 M3
Similar Issues:Show 5 results
LPS-20939 DL allows some operations in the Live environment LPS-39992 Pages created before enabling staging with public page versioning will not exist in Staging and need to be enabled. LPS-21862 Staging: Document Types and Metadata Sets do not get published to live LPS-46486 Staging; Wiki attachments are not published LPS-16705 Staged content is not being published to live
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create blank site, add a single blank page
2. Add documents and media gallery
3. Add an image to the documents and media gallery
4. Add a web content article to the page, and using WYSIWYG editor, choose the image from above for the content of the article. Click publish.
5. Observe article shows image correctly.
6. Enable staging
7. Go to staging site, observe image looks correct, move a few portlets around, and publish to live
8. Observe the image is now broken on the live site, and in its place a bad link like /web/test1/[$dl-reference=/group/26024/com.liferay.portal.kernel.repository.model.FileEntry/26037.xml$]