Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 M3
Steps to reproduce:
- Add a Site 'newSite'
- Add a page to newSite, 'newPage'
- Add a WC article to each Liferay, newSite, and Global site scopes
- Add an AP portlet to newPage
- In AP Configuration, add the Global scope, and remove newPage scope > Save
- Still in AP Configuration, click Select > Other Site...
- Choose Liferay
- Click Select > Other Site...
- Choose newSite
User will be able to add any sites available to the site scoping iframe.
User can only add one Site, then the second site seems to work when clicking 'Choose' - but the configuration page doesn't refresh, and clicking back into the site scope iframe, the user will find the scope is unavailable. See screen record.