Affects Version/s: 6.1.20 EE GA2, 6.2.10 EE GA1, 7.0.0 M3
In wiki update email, the serial numbers of catalog change to '1' when using built-in email app on mobile device.
1. Start a clean Liferay 6.1.20.
2. Add a new user using a real email address and make sure this user has subscribed wiki page.
3. Add a new wiki page. -> enter title -> Click 'source' under content -> Paste the content 'wiki.creole' in the content. -> publish.
4. Edit this page-> Change some text -> publish.
In windows, I can see table of content is displayed properly.
In Iphone 5/Iphone 4/Ipad with ios7/ios6, I checked wiki updated email using built-in email app, and all the serial numbers of catalog change to '1' which is unexpected. Refer to 'wiki-iphone.PNG'.
In Android, I checked wiki updated email using built-in email app, and the result I got are the same as in case 1.
Note: I also checked email in gmail app on android and Iphone, the issue does not exist. Refer to 'wiki-android.PNG'.
The issue only occurs when updating wiki page. It is working fine when adding wiki page.