Affects Version/s: 6.1.30 EE GA3, 6.1.X EE, 7.0.0 M3
The “required” option for “Associated Asset Types > All Asset Types” triggers image uploads to fail without notifying the user.
1. Create a vocabulary named Countries and select “required” for “Associated Asset Types > All Asset Types”
2. Add a few Categories to vocabulary Countries
3. Add Web Content Display portlet to welcome page in Lifeary site
4. Fill in title and content for the web content
5. Select image icon for web content entry
6. Click “Browse Server” icon and select the folder "Liferay"
7. Click “Browse …” icon
8. Navigate on file system and select a sample image
9. Click “Upload button”
No error reported on the portal page and the image is not uploaded.
Errors displayed in Tomcat console
A warning message should be display to the user so that user could upload the image in Documents and Media portlet
10. Error in the log