1. Go to Control Panel -> Web Content -> Manage -> Structures -> Add.
2. Create a web content Structure with English and Greek (or any other) translate.
3. After Save click on Actions -> Manage Templates -> Add.
4. Create a WC Template with only English translate and select the structure
5. Go to Control Panel -> Portal Settings -> Display Settings, and set the default language to Greek (or what you used at web content creation) from English.
6. Go to Control Panel -> Site Settings -> Staging.
7. Turn on (local) Staging.
You get an error message on the screen (Site Settings is temporarily unavailable.) and a dynamicdatamapping.TemplateNameException in the log. Please see the log in the attached file.
6.2.x git id: 08feb86df37f7716d92dd132cef10c3404be2800