Affects Version/s: 6.2.0 CE GA1, 6.2.10 EE GA1, 6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 M3
This is problem was seen on Liferay 6.2.0-ga1
Steps to Reproduce:
- Clean database
- Setup WSRP related settings in portal-ext.properties:
- Startup portal 6.2.0 CE or 6.2.10 EE
- Build WSRP portlet and install
- Download and install jsf2-portlet demo: http://search.maven.org/#artifactdetails%7Ccom.liferay.faces.demos%7Cjsf2-portlet%7C3.2.4-ga5%7Cwar
- Go to the Control Panel
- After installation, click on the "WSRP" link in the portal heading
- Create a WSRP Producer for the JSF2 portlet named "JSF2 Producer"
- Create a WSRP Consumer named "JSF2 Consumer"
- Add the "JSF2" portlet to the consumer and name it "WSRP JSF2"
- Create a new portal page
- Add the "WSRP JSF2" portlet to the portal page
- Click on the "Edit Preferences" button
- Submit the form
The user to navigate to the Preferences page in edit mode where the Date Format can be edited and submitted
The user remains on the "Job Application" page.
No errors are thrown in the tomcat logs.
If the bug still exists, then the user will remain on the "Job Application" page