Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: 6.2.0 CE GA1, 6.2.10 EE GA1, 7.0.0 M3
- Empty liferay site:
- Set staging on:
- Make sure that all Content types are unchecked.
- Create page "home" and add asset publisher to page (default configuration.)
- Publish to Live (with permisions)
- Go to staging side page "home"
- Add Bookmark through asset publisher.
- You see warning "The data of this portlet is not staged. Any data changes are immediately available to the Local Live site. The portlet's own workflow is still honored. Portlet setup is still managed from staging."
- Add content and "Save"
- Expecte result : You are able to see added bookmark at staging side Asset publisher, but it is not visible. How ever it is visible only at live side. FAULTY BEHAVIOR
- This behavior is also visible all the content which is working properly like blogs.
- To fix this properly will require to extend AssetEntryQuery and query behind to make proper query to include live items for those content types that are not staged..