Affects Version/s: 6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 M3
1. Create a site
2. Create a public and a private page: "testPublicPage", "testPrivatePage"
3. Create a structure with a "Link to Page" field
4. Create a template for the structure: clicking on the "Link to Page" field would create a template which contains a link, e.g.:
Replace the method name to getUrl:
5. Create a Web Content with the structure, and link the "testPrivatePage"
6. Put a Web Content Display to "testPublicPage" and select the previously created Web Content
Result: the link contains the public servlet mapping (/web), however it should point to a private page