Affects Version/s: 6.1.20 EE GA2
Component/s: Web Form
Branch Version/s:6.2.x, 6.1.x
Backported to Branch:Committed
Similar Issues:Show 5 results
LPS-48596 Auto-extend sessions for users and guests LPS-61265 auto-extend session cause exception on sharding LPS-38965 The session does not auto extend when "session.timeout.auto.extend=true" is set LPS-31828 WSRP Enabled Portlet - requested resource not available exception with auto extend session LPS-47190 Session should never expire for guest users
After the Guest user session is invalidated, the Guest user cannot submit a webform.
Steps to reproduce
(1) Edit tomcat_home/webapps/WEB-INF/web.xml so that the session expires after 2 minutes.
(2) Start Liferay 6.1 GA2
(3) Deploy the webform portlet from the marketplace.
(4) Sign out and wait on the page as a guest user for 3 minutes.
(5) There is no message saying the session is invalidated.
(6) Fill in the portlet's fields and click submit
Expected Result: The Guest user should be able to submit the webform since there is no message saying the session has been invalidated.
Actual Result: The Guest user is redirected to an error page that says forbidden.
Branch 6.1.x - 5ed589324bcb74f3163c3beeefe1eadf62e5724a: Reproduced
Master - 53472d3af4d5b74a0af9e82a9f9efaddc3e5de32: Can't test due to problems with the webform portlet in Master. The portlet deploys but does not function.
61x-plugins GitID: 32d5fe1f1d482f2c034a281d56914736a050ca23
Master-plugins GitID: 069b55b0371df1d9761287c85facb801f24de097