6.2.10 EE GA1, 7.0.0 M3
Steps to reproduce:
1. Deploy OpenSocial portlet.
2. Got to Control Panel -> Plugin Configuration
3. Select OpenSocial Gadget, and remove the selection for "Active"
4. Repeat for OpenSocial Gadget Editor, and Open SocialGadget Publisher
5. Go back to a page in the portal, and select the Add Portlet button
Result: OpenSocial Gadget is still an option, even though the portlets have been disabled. Attempting to add the portlet to a page gets a message stating portlet has been disabled.
Expected result: OpenSocial Gadget should not an option.
This issue affected all the disabled portlets rather than only plugins.
- is related to
LPE-11528 Disabled portlets are displayed as available to add to a page