Type: Regression Bug
Affects Version/s: 6.1.20 EE GA2, 6.2.0 CE GA1, 6.2.2 CE GA3 , 6.2.10 EE GA1
Steps to reproduce:
1. Start a clean bundle.
2. Go to Control Panel -> Site Pages -> Private Pages (make sure that the selected scope is the default Liferay Site)
3. Create a new page
4. Attempt to remove the page
The Portal won't remove the page and it displays the following error message: "You must have at least one page."
Problems with the current functioning:
1) If a Site has a private page, the contents created on it in the Control Panel will only have view permission for Site Members by default, instead of "Anyone (Guest)". This is intended, but problematic on the default Site because of this issue.
2) It doesn't make sense to forbid the removal of a page that you have just created.
3) When you receive the error the Portal goes back to the Public Pages tab, but still displays the Private pages, which is confusing.
The Portal should check for Public Pages when you attempt to remove a Private one on a required system Site.