I'm using virtual host with a context other than root. After launching the portal, the control panel menu do not appear and I'm getting the following Exception:
It seems that the modulePathString in ModulePathContainer() gets -1 when trying to find the Colon sperator.
Portal: Trunk master
App Server: Tomcat 7.0.50
Database: MySQL 5.5
Browser: Chrome 33
OS: Debian 7
Steps I've made:
1. Pulled the master, and built the portal using the app.server.properties attached.
2. Created a virtual host in the server.xml of $CATALINA_BASE (domain: kali)
3. Created /Catalina/kali in the conf directory of $CATALINA_BASE, created trunk.xml (attached)
4. Added the dependency folders to the catalina.properties (attached)
5. Created portal-ext.properties (attached)
6. Started up the server, and sent the url: http://kali:8080/trunk
7. Exception was thrown in the console.