Affects Version/s: 6.2.10 EE GA1, 6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 M3
When a LAR is imported using
the custom titles on the portlets are not imported. Doing a manual import will import them.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Start Liferay, and create a Site
2. Add a page for the Site, and add some portlets.
3. Change the portlet titles to something else.
4. Export the LAR of the page, and rename to default_user_public.lar
5. Place LAR in deploy folder
6. Set above property in portal-ext
7. Restart Liferay
8. Create a user and navigate to their public page.
Result: The changed portlet titles are not carried over.
Expected result: The changed portlet titles should carry over.