Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 M3
Backported to Branch:Committed
Similar Issues:Show 5 results
LPS-45587 Site pages can't be imported between environments if you are using the calendar portlet in some of them LPS-45577 Unable to import a Site template LAR between environments when the Site template is dependent of itself LPS-51911 Can't change between translations using <liferay-ui:journal-article> tag LPS-52758 Import-Export of calendar is not working in multi-language environment LPS-53909 Bug LPS-46117 is reproduced only if you follow some special steps
Steps to reproduce: You need two differents environments (env1 and env2)
1. Deploy the Calendar portlet.
2. Create an empty Site (site1) and add a page (home).
3. Add the Calendar to the home.
4. Go to Site Admin (site1) > Pages: export (with the default options). Downloar de lar file.
5. Deploy the Calendar portlet.
6. Go to Control Panel > Sites: add a new empty site (site2)
7. Go to Site Admin (site2) > Pages: import the downloaded lar in the step4 (default options)
GUI: Failed message (see attached import-error.png)
GUI: Successful, and Site 2 has the home page with the Calendar Portlet