Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 M3
Steps to reproduce (you need two differents environments, env1 and env2)
1. Create a Site Template (ST1)
2. Create a Site (S1) from this ST1.
3. Go to Site Admin (S1) > Pages: add a page, export the pages and download the LAR (default export options)
4. Go to Control Panel > Site templates > ST1 > Pages and import the downloaded LAR in the step 3 (default import options)
5. Go to Control Panel > Site templates, and select export in ST1 actions, download the LAR.
6. Create a Site Template ST2.
7. Import the downloaded LAR in the step 5.
Result You can't upload the LAR, and error is retrieved (See error-import.gif)
Expected Import successful, and you can get in ST2 the data of ST1