Affects Version/s: 6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 M3
Component/s: Knowledge Base
When you edit an knowledge base article, the title is shown in the edit page (probably using liferay-ui:header). However this header is being translated into the local language.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create an knowledge base article
2. Use e.g. "login" as the title
3. Switch to another language (e.g. German in my example, using http://localhost:8080/de)
3. Edit the article
- The text shown in the header is "login"
- The text shown in the header is "Anmelden"