Type: Regression Bug
Affects Version/s: 6.1.30 EE GA3, 6.2.10 EE GA1
Component/s: Sites Administration
Steps to reproduce:
- Login with OmniAdmin (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Create a blank Site Role named e.g. "Site Administrator SG"
- Create a regular "Role" named "SiteMembershipManager" with the following permissions:
- General Permissions -> Go to Control Panel
- Sites -> Assign Members
- Create a new user e.g. "Manager"
- Assign the user to the default "Liferay" site
- Assign the "SiteMembershipManager" role to the user
- Login with "Manager" user
- Go to Control Panel -> Click the Site Name to get to the Site Membership
Result: Assign Site Roles is available in the Actions menu next to the Users
Expected: The Action buttons should be displayed if the user has Assign User Roles permissions on the Site
Note: if you go to Actions -> Assign Site Roles next to a User, you cannot select any Site Roles because the roles are filtered because you don't have Assign Site Roles permission on the Site.