Steps to reproduce:
- Deploy the Calendar portlet
- Add the calendar to a page
- Add an event to the calendar
- View the page on a mobile device as a guest
- Tap on the event to view the popup
The popup can be closed, either by clicking outside the popup or through an "X" button.
The popup cannot be closed. For a guest, there is no "X" button and clicking outside does not close the popup on mobile devices.
Clicking outside the popup on desktops will close the popup. Additionally, I tested this using Chrome's Device emulator and I couldn't reproduce this. It's only reproducible on the iOS devices.
iPad (3rd Gen) + iOS 7.0.4 + Safari
iPod Touch (4th Gen) + iOS 6.1.3 + Safari