Affects Version/s: 6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 M3
- Master liferay-portal GitId: 174e508aa75af3b4cacd4db0fbd6faa324488b2e
- ee-6.2.x GitId: 638e3a3770074c0caeef72ba5f51fdd2db51b37f
- Current 62x GitId unable to navigate or see content upon [email protected] sign in.
- Issue reproducible on all browsers: IE 11.0.9600.16659, FireFox 28.0, Chrome 34.0.1847.116 m, Safari 5.1.7 (7534.57.2)
- Issue does not appear when testing Documents and Media portlet search.
1. set the search containter portal-ext.properties, since default is set in increments of 5, using 5 to enable pagination:
2. sign in as [email protected]
3. click on Dockbar Admin > Content
4. in Web Content, create 6 web content articles, test1 to test6 (or change the search container properties to enable pagination for less than 5 articles)
5. click on "Search", input a value, "test" (or nothing at all)
Expected Results: Pagination should continue to appear on the page if the search results should be more than the default set.
Actual Results: After the search results appear, pagination will disappear from the browser and only 5 articles will be displayed. Pagination will not appear again until after a browser refresh or re-clicking on "Web Content".