Affects Version/s: 6.1.20 EE GA2
Some typographic quotation marks are replaced by their ASCII simplification. This may cause web contents look poor.
This affects the following Unicode code points:
- U+2019 RIGHT SINGLE QUOTATION MARK
- U+201C LEFT DOUBLE QUOTATION MARK
- U+201D RIGHT DOUBLE QUOTATION MARK
This replacement was introduced by
LEP-4868, and performed by replaceMsWordCharacters() in HtmlImpl.
- Create new web content
- Add the following characters as content
’ “ ”
- Publish it
- Open the newly created web content
- Actual result: Content is converted to
' " "
The expected result should contain the quotation marks as entered originally.