Type: Regression Bug
Affects Version/s: 6.2.10 EE GA1, 7.0.0 M3
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a regular role and define these permissions for it:
Sites > Site: Go to Site Administration
Web Content: Access in Site Administration
Web Content: View
Web Content > Web Content: View
Web Content > Web Content Structure: View
- Create a user, remove power user role and assign it to this role
- Go to Admin > Content > Web Content > Manage > Structures
- In ee-6.2.x even the Admin cannot see the Basic Web Content structure (unlike in master), so create a structure and edit its permissions so that the created role can view it
- Sign in as new user
- Go to Admin > Content > Manage > Structures
New user see only one of the structure just like the admin user does.
The new user sees two of the created structures. When viewing them they appear to be duplicates. See attached video (the video shows the error occurring in master where the Admin can see the Basic Web Content Structure, so it was possible to configure it that the created user would see duplicates of this structure - no created structure was needed as is the case in ee-6.2.x).