Affects Version/s: 6.1.X EE, 6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 M3
1) Create site "export" with intranet site template.
2) Go to site settings and uncheck "enable propagation of changes from the site template intranet site."
3) Export LAR of site pages for "export"
4) Create site "import" and use blank site template.
5) Import LAR from "export" into the site "import".
6) Go to site settings of "import" and notice that "enable propagation of changes from the site template intranet site." is check marked.
Actual result: The propagation of changes checkmark is marked as true
Expected result: The propagation of changes should retain the setting of the existing site
Reproduced on trunk: 24370ad2f623cf17eb8dafcf36300ed2c3ea1582