Affects Version/s: 6.2.10 EE GA1, 6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 M3
1) create a site with one page "home"
2) go to site administration -> content -> documents and media, add a new docuemnt type "docType"
2) upload a document with the "basic document" type
3) go to the home page and add asset publisher
4) open the configuration for the asset publisher portlet and click save (this stores the preferences and the two document types which causes the error)
5) export pages
6) Start up a new liferay instance
7) create a site and import LAR from step 5
actual behavior: there is a validation error complaining about missing references
expected behavior: the LAR imports successfully
Note: In 6.2.x and 6.2.10 you do not need a separate instance in order to reproduce the error. You can just create a new site in the same instance and import the LAR there. The reason the new instance is necessary in Master is because of
LPS-44232. LPS-44232 makes is possible to find references belonging to different groups within the same instance.