Affects Version/s: 6.1.X EE, 6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 M3
Fix Version/s: 7.0.0 M1
Liferay Version: 6.1 GA2
Operating System: Red Hat Enterprise 6
Application Server: Tomcat 7.0
Java Virtual Machine: Java 7
Database: Oracle 11.2
When embedding a page via Page Type using a url, the page does not render the contents of the URL page correctly when it has iFrame. The full content is not displayed, even if it is resized.
Seems to be related to LPP-1069
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a new site.
2. Create a new page with Type as "Embedded."
3. In the tomcat bundle, create a new folder called "test" under \tomcat-7.0.27\webapps
4. Place attached html file (which has an embedded iFrame in it) in the "test folder" \tomcat-7.0.27\webapps\test
5. In the URL field of the page, place this URL: http://localhost:8080/test/iframe-test.html
6. Navigate to the page.
7. Compare and contrast the html file and the page with the embedded url. Notice that the text of the iFrame html "And this is text that should appear after the iFrame" does not appear.
Expected Result: All the content of the iFrame html file should appear.
Actual Result: Not all of the text from the iFrame html appears.
Results of Testing
Reproduced the issue.
Please see attached files.
Could not test accurately in Branch 6.1x 406fbef1c61458494dc2d18a485761d82a602bce
because after embedding the URL and trying to navigate to the Site page redirects me elsewhere in the Control Panel.
Reproduced in Trunk 4a130ba32a81a0dc11229bc6798630608cd3f9d5