Affects Version/s: 6.1.30 EE GA3, 6.2.10 EE GA1
Steps to reproduce:
1. Log in with OmniAdmin
2. Create a new site and add a public page to it.
3. Create a new Dymic Data Definition with a simple text field. Create a new DDL based on this definition.
4. Add to the page created earlier a Dynamic Data List Display portlet.
5. Add a record based on the previously created definition, fill the text field with "abc".
6. Add a Search portlet to another site of the portal. Click on Configuration, choose "Advanced" under display settings and add the following line to the AssetEntriesFacet:
so that the portlet searches for DDLs as well.
It should look like this:
7. Search with "abc", scope "Everything":
Actual result No results
Expected result: Search should find the related DDL record.