Type: Regression Bug
Affects Version/s: 6.2.0 CE GA1, 6.2.10 EE GA1, 7.0.0 M3
The newer version of Liferay 6.2.0 CE GA1 CKEditor in HTML file format no longer displays or publishes messages boxes for info alert or error messages. The old version of Liferay 6.1.2 CE GA3 CKEditor in HTML file format worked.
- Add a new page.
- Add the wiki portlet to the page.
- On the FrontPage, click the message to go to the edit screen with the CKEditor.
- Change the format to HTML.
- In the CKEditor toolbar, look for the drop down that says "Style" and click on it.
- Scroll to the Info Message, Alert Message, and Error Message.
Expected result: These three styles used to show a preview of the message box, as seen in screenshot-1.jpg.
Actual result: The list is now text only, as seen in screenshot-2.jpg.
Please see the attached .gif for more clarification on where to find the formatting styles dropdown.