Affects Version/s: 6.1.20 EE GA2, 6.1.X EE, 6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 M3
Component/s: Site Templates
Steps to reproduce:
- Created new Site Template called "Test ST" (this has a "home" page by default)
- Added regular Portlet page "pageA" to the site template
- Added "Link to Page" type page "pageB" that links to "pageA" to the site template
- Created User Group called "Test UG" with "Test ST" associated with private pages
- Assigned the current user to the user group
- Visited the user's private pages by clicking "Test Test" -> "My Dashboard", I was taken to the private home page: "http://localhost:1080/user/test/~/10491/home"
Then I clicked on "pageB".
RESULT: I was taken to "pageB" page of "Test UG" user group "http://localhost:1080/group/10491/pageB"
I reproduced the issue on trunk. On 6.1.x another issue made the reproduction impossible.