Affects Version/s: 6.2.10 EE GA1, 7.0.0 M3
Similar Issues:Show 5 results
LPS-48701 Add portal property to disable inline editor LPS-48615 As a blog author I can decide when to send subscribers a notification when there is an update in the blog entry LPS-49591 No notifications are created in the Notifications portlet for activity in a subscribed Blogs portlet LPS-42168 Request for minor editing option for blogs and forum entries to avoid sending email notifications LPS-55992 Blogs, Notifications - A user is not notified when an article he is subscribed to is edited.
Issue: Auto-saves on in-place editing in the Blogs Portlet sends email notifications to all blog subscribers for the unfinished edit
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Navigate to Control Panel > Server Administration > Mail
2. Set up SMTP Mail Server
3. Navigate to Front Page of Default Site
4. Add Blogs Portlet to page
5. Select Configuration Cog > Configuration
6. Verify that Email From address is same as address used for SMTP Server in Step 2. Select Save.
7. Subscribe to Blogs Portlet as User by selecting the "Subscribe" button in the Portlet
8. Create a new Blog Post. Name it "Test" and add some content
9. Post the article
10. On the Front Page of the Blog Portlet there should be a dotted box around the Blog Post. If you click in that text area, you are able to perform in-place edits.
11. Start editing the Blog Post until a green box appears that notes that the content was "Auto-saved."
12. Check your email.
Expected Result: The Email notification is not sent until the user stops editing the Blog Content
Actual Result: An email notification is sent when the Auto-save occurs, even if you are not done with in-place edits.