Issue: Auto-saves on in-place editing in the Blogs Portlet sends email notifications to all blog subscribers for the unfinished edit
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Navigate to Control Panel > Server Administration > Mail
2. Set up SMTP Mail Server
3. Navigate to Front Page of Default Site
4. Add Blogs Portlet to page
5. Select Configuration Cog > Configuration
6. Verify that Email From address is same as address used for SMTP Server in Step 2. Select Save.
7. Subscribe to Blogs Portlet as User by selecting the "Subscribe" button in the Portlet
8. Create a new Blog Post. Name it "Test" and add some content
9. Post the article
10. On the Front Page of the Blog Portlet there should be a dotted box around the Blog Post. If you click in that text area, you are able to perform in-place edits.
11. Start editing the Blog Post until a green box appears that notes that the content was "Auto-saved."
12. Check your email.
Expected Result: The Email notification is not sent until the user stops editing the Blog Content
Actual Result: An email notification is sent when the Auto-save occurs, even if you are not done with in-place edits.