Affects Version/s: 6.2.10 EE GA1
Related Asset Publisher not always synced with Asset Publisher
Steps to reproduce/Testing done
1. Start with a clean Liferay install
2. Add four basic web content articles
3. Relate the articles as follows:
WC1 <--> WC2
WC2 <--> WC3
WC3 <--> WC4
4. Add a page
5. Place an Asset Publisher (AP) and a Related Asset Publisher (RAP) on the page
6. In the Asset Publisher portlet, click on WC1.
7. The Related Assets portlet displays WC2.
8. Click on WC2 in the Related Assets portlet.
9. Click back on the Asset Publisher portlet.
10. Click on WC4 in the Asset Publisher portlet.
11. Here, the Related Assets portlet should display WC3. Instead, it is still displaying WC2 and its related assets.
Results of Testing
Expected behavior: Related Assets portlet should always display related assets of the content being viewed in the Asset Publisher portlet.
Actual behavior: The Related Assets portlet only displays the correct information if you manually press back.
Reproduced in trunk? Reproduced in trunk (0f75ff316d5d1201daff361d86819bc7a9743b0d)
Reproduced in branch (6.2.x) (68a123c3e532071ade891b9c92f3e4f88a349229)