STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Create a user.
2. Navigate to Roles and create a new role called "Users Administrator"
3. Go to "Define Permissions" for the new role and add the following permissions
- In "Control Panel > General Permissions" select "Add User" and "Go to Control Panel". Click Save.
- In "Control Panel > Users > Users and Organizations" select General Permissions > "Access in Control Panel" and in "Resource Permissions > User", give the "Update" and "View". Click Save.
4. Go to Assign Members and assign the role to the new user
5. Sign in as the user created in step 1.
6. Navigate to the control panel.
7. Notice that under the "Browse" tab, you receive the message "You do not belong to an organization and are not allowed to view other organizations."
8. Navigate to the "All Users" tab.
9. Notice that users are listed.
Users should still be listed under the "Browse" tab.
Note: In order to see the users under the "Browse" tab, we need to define the permissions for the User role again and under Control Panel > Users > Users and Organizations give the "View" permission for the "Organization" sub-category.