Affects Version/s: 6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 M3
Currently, it is not possible to use a Radio field with no predefined value in the Form Builder view tab. This means that setting the Required field attribute to true has no effect as there will always be an option selected.
This can be resolved by removing the predefined tag in the Source tab, but that has its own issues..
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a custom document type
- Add a Radio field to the document type
- Add options A, B, and C
- Select to edit the field settings
- The Predefined value is set and cannot be removed
- Go to the Document and Media Library and upload a file with the new custom document type
- When you get to the new Radio field, you will notice that one of the options (probably A) is already selected and there is no way to unselect it. It essentially makes this field a required field.