Affects Version/s: 6.2.10 EE GA1, 6.2.X EE
Uploading document with no file extension in 6.0 causes upgrade of oracle to fail because it causes a NULL value to be set for the extension column in the DLFileEntry table.
This issue does not occur in MySQL
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1) Start a clean install of Liferay 6.0.11 connected to Oracle 11.
2) Upload a document with no file extension
3) Copy the data folder and portal-ext.properties to a clean 6.2.10 installation.
4) Include passwords.encryption.algorithm.legacy=SHA in the 6.2 portal-ext file
5) Clear the temp and work folder from tomcat_home
6) Perform the upgrade.