Status: In Development
Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 M3
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Portal Services
When user validation fails, the exceptions do not provide information about why the input value failed. This makes it very difficult to debug issues from error logs.
Some examples of this are:
- When a field value is null and that is not a valid value, say it explicitly.
- When a field has a value that is not allowed for any reason explain why
- When the birthday specified is later than now, explain it in the exception message.
- When the max number of users is surpassed informed what that number is
- When there is a user lock out error or in general there is any user specific error, specify for which user