When the subscribe button is clicked (and it turns to an Unsubscribe button), the Subscribe buttons next to each category still remains in the Subscribe state (see attached screenshot). this is confusing to our users, who think that they need to subscribe to each category. We have confirmed that subscribing to the entire Message Board does indeed subscribe the user to all Categories and Threads. The subscribe button should either disappear or be greyed out.
Steps to reproduce
1. Deploy message board portlet on a blank site with two categories and created some threads in them.
2. Created a new user "user 1" to be a member of the site and ensured that he had permissions to subscribe to the message board and its categories.
3. Logged in as user 1 and Subscribed to the message boards portlet in the upper right of the portlet. Logged-out.
4. As Admin, I created a thread in one of the categories and verified that User 1 received an email notification.
5. Verified that even though user 1 is subcribed to everything, the Category/Threads still give him the option to "Subscribe" when there really is no longer anything to Subscribe to.