Affects Version/s: 6.2.1 CE GA2, 6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 M3
When web content is saved as a draft, it becomes invisible to creator in the Web Content administrator unless the creator has the Administrator role. However, doing a blank search will reveal the any draft articles, and they can be edited normally.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new regular role and assign it all the web content related permissions.
2. Create a new user, and assign them this role.
3. Log in as the new user, and go to the Web Content page.
4. Create a new Basic Web Content article, and save it as a draft.
5. Return to the main Web Content page, and the new draft article cannot be seen.
6. Do a search with nothing entered in the search box, and the draft articles will be visible.
7. Log out, and log back in as a user with the Administrator role, and the draft article will be visible in the Web Content page.
Note that adding every possible permission to the role created in step 1 above will still not solve the problem. Only by assigning the Administrator role to the user created in step 2 can the draft articles be seen.