Affects Version/s: 6.2.0 CE RC6, 6.2.10 EE GA1, 6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 M3
When importing an iCal file, attendees are invited for events, even those already in the past. No attendee should be invited to past events, however.
- Deploy the calendar portlet. Add it to a page.
- Create, using some other tool, an iCal (.ics) file with an event, preferably in the past, with attendees.
- Create users in Liferay whose email are the same of the attendees of the iCal file. Access the calendar page logged with them.
- In Calendar, go to the menu of "My Calendars", then choose "Manage calendars". (See calendar-menu.gif)
- In the new page, click on the "Actions" button and choose "Import"
- Select the iCal file. Import it.
- The expected result is still not very clear. It can be any of those:
- Do not invite users for the past events; they should be invited for future events only.
- Do not invite users for any events at all.
- Users are invited for all events, even those already past.