Affects Version/s: 6.2.10 EE GA1, 6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 M3
Component/s: Search Infrastructure
Steps to Reproduce
- Create several users. They must members of a site (we will use the default Liferay site for this example).
- Create a new site (i.e. newSite) and select the default Liferay site as a parent site.
- Go to Configuration -> Site Settings
- Scroll all the way down and check the checkbox for "Limit membership to members of the parent site", and save.
- Go back to Users -> Site Memberships, Add Members -> Users
- Try to search for a user, it will return all users. Advanced search does not seem to work as well.
- Sorting does not do anything