6.1.30 EE GA3, 6.1.X EE
Only latest version of a web content was indexed in versions prior to 62x, so, this issue is only for 61x or earlier.
Steps to reproduce:
1. From Control Panel: Add a basic Web Content (basic-wc) and set as searchable
2. Go to a Page and add the search portlet, and search the "basic-wc"
2.1 Result found.
3. Edit the basic-wc and unselect the searchable option.
4. Go to the search portlet (step 2) and search by "basic-wc"
4.1 Result not found.
5. Go to Control Panel > Server Aministration > Reindex all search indexes
6. Go to the search portlet and repeat the search for the basic-wc
Result the web content is found.
Expected the web content is not found because the last approved version is unsearchable, so, it's expected the same result of the step 4.1