Affects Version/s: 6.2.10 EE GA1, 6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 M3
After upgrading to 6.2 from 6.0.11, a template is not allowing staging to work properly.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Start a clean bundle of Liferay 6.0.11
2. Go to Control Panel > Web content
3. Create a Structure using the structure xml for 6.0 (attached)
4. Create a template for this structure and use the template .vm file (attached)
5. Creat a webcontent using this structure and template.
6. Stop the portal.
7. Upgrade to 6.2, be sure to include "passwords.encryption.algorithm.legacy=SHA" in the 6.2 portal-ext.
8. On the 6.2 instance, got to Control Panel > Sites > liferay.com > Configuration > Staging.
9. Try to enable Local Live staging.
Expected Behavior: Upon clicking save, staging should be enabled.
Actual Behavior: Upon clicking save, there are errors in the log file (attached). There is a message saying the request completed. However, when I go the the public page, I am not able to use staging.
Branch 62x - 858fc5972b76dda0c793486ff461ec18df9357f7: Reproduced
Master - b2865a7d115cd0c490f6f5fa351cecfc1840755e: Can't test because upgrade from 6.0 to 7.0 is not supported.
NOTE: i believe this issue would also be present in master because the upgrade fails to alter the ordering of the structure in 6.2