- Open the Dockbar's Add menu
- Tap Application
- Add portlets by tapping Add next to the portlet names
- Add button to add portlets seems to be too small, where it can be easily missed or not tapped at all, pinching to zoom in can cause a weird dragging of the view (it drags while zooming).
- The confirmation the portlet was added is a bit small and there isn't enough visual feedback that you added a portlet, this issue is more prevalent in a vertical (portrait) view.
- Sometimes the notification does not appear (this doesn't help the no visual feedback problem).