Affects Version/s: 6.2.10 EE GA1, 7.0.0 M3
Issue: Shopping Portlet Paypal Status is Inaccurate when Editing an Order's Details. It always shows as Checkout regardless of what the actual Status is. The correct status does show in the list of all Orders.
Steps to Reproduce:
1) Add the Shopping Portlet to a page
2) Select Configuration Cog > Configuration
3) Enter PayPal email address for Premier/Business Account in the text box "Paypal Email Address"
4) Set up IPN in Paypal to post to http://IP_ADDRESS_OF_LIFERAY/c/shopping/notify
5) Select Save
6) In the Shopping Portlet, select "Add Item"
7) Enter the Item details and select Save
8) Select the Created Item and select "Add to Shopping Cart"
9) Select "Cart" tab and "Checkout"
10) Complete the Checkout process
11) Select "Orders" and search with the below values:
Number: Leave Blank
First Name: Enter First Name
Last Name: Leave Blank
Email Address: Leave Blank
12) Select Search
13) Select Actions > Edit for the Order
Expected Result: The result is that under the Paypal section, the dropdown "Status" value is "Completed"
Actual Result: The result is that under the Paypal section, the dropdown "Status" value is "Action"
Tested in 6.2.x and reproduced
6.2.x commit 25c9fa0e8d2222442f6412516fee86a5417cebcb
Tested in master and reproduced
Trunk commit b6ffa64978307d504f0e50ffc4043a70dfcbc157