Type: Regression Bug
Affects Version/s: 6.2.X EE
QA found this issue during the automatic tests:
Steps to reproduce from QA:
- Go to control panel, add a blank site, called local.
- On local, add a page called Staging Test Page.
- Add another blank site: Remote Site, remember the Site ID.
- On local, click staging, click remote live, check Enabled On Public Pages and Enabled On Private Pages, check Blogs checkbox and save.
- Go to local, on Staging Test Page, add blog portlet, add a blog.
- Under staging drop down menu, click mark as ready for publish, so this page is ready for publish.
- Click Publish to Remote Live, click publish, you will see the success status.
- Click My Sites, go to Remote Site, the blog portlet is blank.
The blog entry should be displayed on remote
The blog portlet is blank.
The problem is that when you selected the Blogs content from #4 the Staged Content configuration wasn't saved.
The backport of
LPS-44722 caused this regression bug.