Affects Version/s: 6.2.0 CE GA1, 6.2.10 EE GA1, 7.0.0 M3
- Add an Asset Publisher to the home page.
- Add three web content articles - TEST, TEST1, TEST2.
- Make it so that TEST is related to TEST1 and that TEST1 is related to TEST and TEST2.
- Add a Related Assets portlet to the home page. Go to configuration > display settings and change the results per page to one, and change the pagination to 'regular'.
- Back on the home page, click the TEST article in the asset publisher - you should see a related asset in the Related Assets portlet.
- Click the back button in the Asset Publisher.
- click the TEST1 article and there should be two pages of related assets in the Related Assets portlet.
- Go to the second page in the Related Assets portlet.
- Click the back button on the Asset Publisher.
- Click the TEST article again.
Notice the Related Assets portlet is blank because it is displaying page 2 from the previously related asset.