Affects Version/s: 6.2.10 EE GA1, 7.0.0 M3
When a not-logged-in user wants to see a private page and he/she failed the first login but can be logged-in after the second time, portal forgets to redirect him/her to the wanted private page.
- create a private page, name it "test"
- memorize the friendly url (for example: http://localhost:8080/group/guest/test)
- log out
- try to reach the private page with your browser
(example: type: http://localhost:8080/group/guest/test into browser's address bar)
- login page must appear
- write bad password
- login screen appears with an error message
- log in with good password
landing on the private page (http://localhost:8080/group/guest/test)
landing on http://localhost:8080/web/guest/home