Steps to reproduce / testing done / Results:
1) Create a new site 'local-live' with a site page 'test'
2) Under Site Settings, enable Local Live staging.
3) Navigate to the 'local-live' Site Settings -> Site URL
Fill in the following properties:
Public Pages - test.com
Staging Public Pages - staging.test.com
4) Edit my hosts file to redirect queries to the domain to the local machine:
5) Navigate to the portal via test.com:8080
6) Attempt to click the Staging tab within the dock. (It will attempt to navigate to staging.test.com:8080)
7) Under Portal Settings -> Authentication, set to Screen Name
8) Go to SiteMinder settings, enable SM and setup to look for SM_USER header value.
9) Download a browser addon that modifies headers, Modify Header for firefox is an example
10) Add new header value - SM_USER as test
11) Enable header and attempt to login between the two environments: test.com and staging.test.com