Steps to Reproduce
1. Add a Message Boards portlet to any page. Click on the Wrench and make sure Message Format is set to BBCode (which it should by default)
2. Click on "Post New Thread"
3. Add an image and configure all of the options (width, height, border, etc.).
4a. Go to the Link tab and configure the Link and it's tab behavior
4b. Go to Advanced and set the Language Direction, add an Advisory Title, etc.
5. Click OK
6. Click on Publish
7. Go back to edit the post, right-click on the image -> Image properties
8. Assert most of the configurations have been reverted
LPE-12593 Message Board's BBCode editor does not honor Image formatting